Saturday, March 15, 2008

What do you do when you are really bugged up!

Well...yeah...what do you really do when you are bugged up and bored? The heat of the summer doesn't help either! May be just try and lie down on the bed...but the warm mattress wouldn't help either. The sunlight entering through the window. A bright single ray of light, trickling through as the curtain is tickled with the breeze. A single beam, just warms up the room. It's actually so beautiful... but then why am I bugged? Why am I so restless? I just switched on my PC...went to the folder where I had stored some songs, so that I could keep myself entertained.
...then I think to myself... what a wonderful world...Louis Armstrong has seen the pleasant working of things around an penned down such a beautiful song. What a lovely tune! This is kinda working...I went again onto the bed, with this song playing in the background...the bed didn't feel warm anymore. I was no longer bugged up...probably it was something that was in my head that was troubling. Now it all seemed so beautiful...the sunlight, the curtain and the breeze that was flowing were all part of the symphony. It seemed as if they were all part of a symphony by themselves. Was I conducting it or was I the audience.
It all depends on where I choose to place myself. You should also listen to this song sometime, and you might feel the whole set-up much better!






Google














Search Engine Optimization - AddMe



1 comment:

Caroline Kaunds said...

hey dude u need to brighten up ur blog..its too dark..choose a better template na..